11 Random Facts:
1. Until recently I didn't realize powdered peanut butter was available. Just add water!
2. I was a 5-time Iowa Girls Chess Champion
3. As a small child my dream job was owning a doughnut shop
4. I play the piano, guitar, accordion, and harmonica
5. I've read the Bible through 14 times
1. What is the long term goal for your blog?
To bless others and share my thoughts.
2. What have you enjoyed the most about blogging so far?
Visiting many fascinating locations with my family and reading your and other blogging friends' posts.
3. Peanut butter + chocolate or mint + chocolate?
Very tough question! Mint and chocolate for ice cream; peanut butter and chocolate for everything else.
4. For your birthday, would you rather have your mom or sister cook you special meal or go out to eat?
Either would be great.
5. Series or stand alone books?
Stand alone books.
6. What version of the Bible do you prefer?
King James Version
7. Do you journal your studies in scripture?
No, but I occasionally take notes.
8. If you were to host a period costume event, what era would it be?
9. Do you spend your day in bare feet, socks, or shoes?
Socks except when I'm working/outdoors or very hot.
10. If you could have a gift card to any clothing store, including online, what would it be for?
Theisens Farm Supply. It's a great place to buy work gloves, boots, hats, and shoes.
11. If I were to visit you in your hometown, what would be the first place you'd want me to see?
Our acreage, the soda fountain, and Pine Lake State Park.
My nominees (If they would like to participate) are Julia at Writing for His Glory and Sarah at Trusting in the Lord, and if you'd like to complete the award, consider yourself nominated as well! I would love reading the answers of anyone who would like to participate! My questions are:
1. If you could have an expenses-paid vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
2. What would you like to accomplish by the end of 2014?
3. If you had a million dollars, how would you use it?
4. What are your favorite foods?
5. What are your favorite quotes and Bible verses?
6. What is the best advice on life you can give in up to 3 sentences?
7. If you could live in any time period, which would you choose?
8. What is your dream car and your dream home?
9. What languages can you speak?
10. Do you have a current occupation; if not, what would your dream job be?
11. What cause(s) are you most opinionated about?
12. Is there any quality you think the Lord is growing in you right now (e.g., patience, love, trust)?